2/21/21

Downtown Belleville

Last year I'd already heavily stocked the pantries and freezers. I'd been advised in Jan of 200 by a friend living in France and working in China that the virus 'is going to be global' and that I should have 3 months of food on hand. That I should check all over the counter meds on hand and replace anything that had expired. I believed him: I know what he does for a living.
In april I watched physicans on TV in NYC wearing double and triple masks. I followed and started wearing two masks back then, a surgical mask covered with a N95. We also wear a face shield and vinyl gloves.
I don't play.
Last April a friend had said, I thought you were nuts and hoarding food when you told me you were stocking up! Now, the store shelves are bare.
Last year at this time we'd already isolated, Pist in BA as I stocked the cabin and city home.
I spent some time in Belleville doing photos along the drives.
Downtown Belleville (BLLVLL)

No comments: