3/1/21

McPherson - The Third Decade

My life changed when I landed at the Manse on McPherson. I had two sutdio spaces. My jewelry business rapdily expanded. Three sales reps had my work in every art museum gift shop in the Midwest including a huge order from the Chicago Art Institute and here at SLAM. Extensive travel. Adenture in the Mojave. Romance. The Highway 101 drive. San Franciso. Seattle. North Bend with the stars of Fire Walk with Me. Manhatten. Italy! Publishing a magazine and meeting outstanding people. Showing in the IN/FORM shows. Selling art work. Resided with a cast of characters.
It was grand.
Some time in the 80s I developed my Know Where Fast Line. My Birthday party with BFF, Carrie Lindsey. I was wearing a blue metallic dress that I'd made.
And, Armin Paetzold. Such love.

No comments: