7/1/21

Bella Villa

Four years ago I pulled over to take a closer look at a building in Bella Villa. I'd driven past for years and was beguiled. The buff color brick reminds me of the Art Deco buildings in Miami. It's a compelling home.
I noticed the owner on the lawn and stopped for a chat. She had told me she was putting it on the market shortly for 140K.
It had structural cracks :/
This is located in a small town called Bella Villa which is part of Lemay.
I'm going to post some more photos of the homes in this .... village? The houses are crazy. I kept seeing the same damned yellow arch house with little variation.
The area is 84 acres and has its own cops.
The owner told me this building used to be the town courthouse. The jail was in the basement.
Bella Villa is 83 acres, has its own police department, and a population of 815.

No comments: