8/7/21

The Huntress - Your Daily Golden Moment

Hey everbody!
Guess what!?
Late last night I told my Mah'mm to let me out.
I found a possum!
I snatched that possum from the tree and brought it to the door. I wanted to take it inside to my special place where I eat my treats. My mah'mm opened the door and was yelling at me and wouldn't let me inside. She kept telling me to 'drop it and eventually I did. I left it and was allowed inside.
It played dead and my mom was very scared to open the door thinking it would bolt into the house!
THAT would have been a swell plan for me. Eventually she dropped a mop on it and it bolted. Meanwhile I ran past her back into the yard! I was ripping out all her fencing looking for another possum.
I had to sleep on the floor which was ok because my hips really hurt and I didn't want to jump up into the bed with them.
The End by Tinka Bellie.

No comments: